Thursday, April 8, 2010
2nd day..
Yeah! This is my second day of working as a trainee. I'm getting closer to fully adapt the way of work here. The workers are also a nice person and willing to teach me how to do this and that even the simple things (lol). Well, today I followed Mr.Bakri (Mr.Lau's Assistant) to continue the research that we did yesterday and we found a new method on how to decrease the sweat on panel and it's aluminum interpost. We proceed with a test in the lab and after the test specimen has been setup, we start to collect all the data. We have two specimens to do a comparison between normal assembly and panel with superlon gasket. The objective of this test is to decrease as good as can sweat on the panel and aluminum interpost body so that the efficiency will be increase. I'm so impressed on how the engineers discuss and do the job. Tomorrow the team will proceed with new idea to overcome those sweating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment