Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

5th week..

On the 1st day of the week, I was instructed by the supervisor to uninstall the unit that has been done the sound test last week and replace it with another type of unit that also need to run a sound test. Same procedures applied when hanging up the unit and this unit will run sound test tomorrow night by Mr. Bakri, the senior technician engineer in the lab. On the evening, I did changed the insulation of the unit that just been removed earlier because some part of the insulation has broke since the unit need to return back to production line in factory for further process.
The next day, I learned how to run CFM test by using a water, slightly different from previously CFM test which is for air flow. At the same time, I was helping Mr. Bakri doing machine and equipment maintenance check sheet. It is normal activity in every month to update the condition for all machines and equipments located in the lab area.
3rd day, Mr. Bakri and me going outside test area to set up AHU unit for vibration test. We just only connect the ducting onto the AHU unit that attached with a motor to blow through the ducting channel right into the AHU and will see the vibration result. The setup done in one full day work, a bit tired and finish work at 5.10pm.
4th day I'm still do some touch up on the AHU unit, seal all the connecting point using sealant to avoid air leaking that will cause bad results while taking the reading. On the evening, my supervisor ask to do arrange the MSDS file and do preventive maintenance periodical check sheet.
5th day I got fever and didn't have chance to come for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment