Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

6th week..

After resting for 3 days, my fever has gone and I can attend to work. The 1st day, again my supervisor ask me to do final touch up, since I'm the person in charge to setup the unit and run a sample vibration test before the AHU unit gonna be test for real in front of Manager, Finance and some other engineers tomorrow. What I have done is ensure there are no air leaking after turn on the motor to increase accuracy in data reading. After several inspection, I found that some part was leaking and I need to seal it again by using sealant and after the sealant has dried, I do some test and found there are no more air leaking from the unit, and it means this unit are ready to run the test tomorrow morning. On the evening, I was helping Mr.Bakri disassemble FCU that was installed in TR9 before and need to assemble upstairs for sound test.
2nd day, I was a bit nervous since need to present the test in front of the Manager, engineers and some other officers. The objective of this test to determine allowable pressure inside the AHU unit. What we have done is, we took 2 different readings, one is for original disassemble and the other one is insulation with aluminum tape. By an observation, after AHU unit has been insulated, the pressure for both orifice and internal going higher like what we have predict earlier.
3rd day, proceed with disassemble the ducting from the motor and attach blue plastic extension between them and do insulation for the new assemble. Leakage test will be held tomorrow, again in front of the manager and senior engineers involved.
4th day, the test run at 10am and the result quite better and will be calculate for more details. After that I need to disassemble whole parts and need to send to warehouse. On the evening, I'm helping my supervisor to upgrade EHS and 5S in and outside lab since next week auditor from HQ in UK will come for visit and audit works.
5th day, no test to do and we continue with EHS and 5S things.

No comments:

Post a Comment